Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Knits and More


So ever since I found out that I was pregnant,  I have been busily creating a wardrobe for Frank to have after his arrival in the cold of winter. Take a look at all the new garments he will have to model when he comes!
A hat and booties for the cold ride home from the birth center.



A blanket to match his hat and booties.
A wrap style sweater.
A sweater that will get a toggle button on the front.
A baby alpaca sweater. Its sooo soft!

I have 4 friends that are also pregnant too! So of course I'm making sure they are taken care of too! Here are some of the things I have made for them. 
A ballet sweater for my best friend Jenn, due in October.
A super soft stuffed elephant!

A soft cotton and angora dress for Jenn's little girl, Kennedy Graham.
Another stuffed elephant, felted. I don't know what I'm gonna do with this one.
A pale green baby blanket for my neighbor, her's is a boy too!

In addition the baby stuff, I have recently finished some stuff for me too. 

My new Christmas stocking. Its a deep purple and cream.
A green hat with a button band.
Cozy, long, purple fingerless gloves.

This is all I have finished so far but I have more works in progress. Thanks for looking at my projects. Check back in a couple weeks to see what else I finish!

4 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING is adorable, but I LOVE the elephants. They "speak" to me......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I had no idea you were so crafty. Little hardison is going to be stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! Can't wait to see Frank modeling everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Angie, you are a knitting industry all by yourself. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete