Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ice Cream Break

Today, Angie and I went to a child's birthday party and a wedding. Somehow we managed to not get cake at either. So after we got home, I had quite the sweet tooth. So I suggested we take a trip down to the new Bruster's Ice Cream Shop in Rocky Hill.



We decided to take Rosie with us since she LOVES riding in the car and since Bruster's gives their canine patrons a free small scoop with a doggy biscuit.


Here's Rosie waiting patiently for her ice cream treat.


What a good dog!  And here I am enjoying a very tasty Oreo Shake!



Yum!!! Angie and Rosie both liked their treats. Angie had cake batter ice cream in a waffle cone.



Rosie ate her treat a little too fast, so I had I share my milkshake with her.



And of course, Frank enjoyed all the treats as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment