Sunday, September 5, 2010

Registering!

Today we went to Babies "R" Us to register for "must have" baby items. Being new parents, Angie and I have none of the things we'll need once Frank shows up in January.









Armed with this nifty laser pistol, Angie and I took out across the store using our complete lack of knowledge of child items to choose exactly what we "must have".















Here's Angie checking our list while I shoot bar codes with laser precision!



Then I let Angie handle the laser for a bit.

All the shopping made us tired, so we took a rest in this awesome gliding rocker...
...which we also registered for.

While I continued to rest, Angie took off with the gun and grabbed a few more things to add to the list.


Finally, after about 2 1/2 hours, we were complete. Believe me, this gator wasn't the only one that was happy!


And in case you were wondering, here's a link to our registry. 

Babies 'R' Us

Just search for Angela or Ryan Hardison in Knoxville, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment